Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
[Image: a black and white photo of a (presumably) gray Scottish Fold kitten licking its paw. The photo was taken at an odd moment, making the kitten look like it’s making a funny face.]
BLOOD WILL SPILL!! Yikes! New True blood season 6 teaser! No episode clips/images…just character voice-overs. Didn’t hear Eric among them…
here’s to always being outshined by your more attractive lady friends
I guess I’ll be keeping a spoon in my makeup kit…
this video was an experience.
oh my word
well i knew about the curling thing but i never thought about using it for the wing.
ahhhh!!! It’d be so cute to carry a cute spoon in my makeup bag.
THERE ARE THREE PEOPLE ON MY BED SCREAMING BECAUSE OF THIS VIDEO
THIS IS ALL KINDS OF CUTE AND USEFUL AND AMAZING I AM RUNNING TO GO GET EYELINER AND A SPOON RIGHT NOW
this video just changed my life.
For as much as they tell you about Stop Drop and Roll as a kid, I really expected to be on fire more times in my life.